Admission for PhD program
23rd August 2017
Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai Central offers Doctoral Programme (PhD) of University of Mumbai in the area of Business Management. Applications are invited from candidates who fulfill the eligibility norms as per the Ordinances O.5473, O.5476 of the University of Mumbai as mentioned in the VCD No: Exam./Thesis/Univ./VCD/2414 of 2010. Please check the criteria in the enclosed PDF file.
The course structure, eligibility and selection criteria are followed as per University of Mumbai norms. The intake capacity available for the program is 4, (four students).
The coaching for course work and the doctoral thesis work is done at the Institute under the able guidance of Ph.D. guide. The Institute offers excellent research facilities to its students.
Please return the application form within a fortnight.
Documents required at the time of admission:
a) Candidate Post Graduated from Mumbai University should submit 02 sets of attested copies of following documents along with originals:
- Post Graduation Final Year Mark sheet & Degree Certificate
- Transference Certificate should be submitted within 30 days from admission date ( T.C from should be collected from office )
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate & Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for Reserved Category candidates
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer
b) Candidates Post Graduated from other than Mumbai University should submit 02 sets of attested copies of following documents along with originals
- Post Graduation Final Year Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate should be submitted within 30 days from admission date
- Caste certificate. Caste validity certificate and Non – Creamy layer certificate for reserved category candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer.
PhD Interview Result
Interviews were held for admission to PhD program in Business Management on 12/10/17, Thursday between 11 am to 1.30 pm.
The panel consisted of following:-
We had received 9 applications. The list is as follows:-
4 candidates are selected. The merit list is as follows:-