1.Please explain the ways of hiring students from MMBGIMS?
The different ways of recruiting students are:
- Summer Internship starting from May & ending by 30th June every year.
- Entry level full time positions.
- Experienced/Lateral positions for students with required work experience.
2. When does the entire placement program take place?
- Company Presentations: November Onwards.
- Summer Internship Hiring Process: November Onwards.
- Lateral / Executive Placement Hiring Process: January Onwards.
- For specific information and dates please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. When does the summer internship take place?
The scheduled timeline for summer internship is from the 2nd May & ending by 30th June. The internship may last from a minimum of 8 weeks to a maximum of 10 weeks.
4. What kind of information do the students expect in PPTs and/or Company brochures?
- Profile of the organization.
- Locations where the student is likely to be posted.
- Career roles and responsibilities offered in different types of profiles.
- Compensation packages.
- Joining date.
5. What facilities are available on the campus for holding the presentations/placement process?
The campus is equipped with state of the art (Wi-Fi enabled) technology, and presentation facilities to facilitate a smooth placement process. Multimedia and projection facilities for presentation purpose; physical facilities like conference rooms, presentation rooms etc.
6. Can alumni of the institute be hired with the help of Corporate Relations & Placement team?
Yes, please email the details at email@example.com and the Corporate Relations & Placement team will circulate the information amongst the alumni.
7. Is the option of conducting placement processes off-campus available?
Taking students off-campus for the placement process is not a normal practice. However the same may be considered on a case-to-case basis. Kindly get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such query.
8. What are the steps in the placement process?
The various steps that are usually followed are listed below:
- Communicating your interest in being a part of the placement process to Corporate.
- Relations and Placement Team by emailing placement form.
- Pre placement presentation Submission of Resume/Applications by the students.
- Submission of Resume/Applications by the students.
- Short-listing of candidates.
- Interviews / Group discussion.
- Final offers.
9. Can recruiting agency or firm participate in placement?
Yes, for further details contact Corporate Relations & Placement team.