Admission for Ph.D. program
Maratha Mandir’s Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai Central offers Doctoral Programme (Ph.D.) of University of Mumbai in the area of Management Studies. Applications are invited from candidates who fulfil the eligibility norms as per the circular of the University of Mumbai as mentioned in the No. Exam./Thesis/Univ./VCD/947 of 2018. Please check the criteria in the enclosed PDF file.
Applications are invited till 31st August 2022.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- a) Candidate Post Graduated from Mumbai University should submit 02 sets of attested copies of following documents along with originals:
- Post-Graduation Final Year Mark sheet & Degree Certificate
- Transfer Certificate should be submitted within 30 days from admission date (T.C from should be collected from office)
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate & Non – Creamy Layer Certificate for Reserved Category candidates
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer
- b) Candidates Post Graduated from other than Mumbai University should submit 02 sets of attested copies of following documents along with originals
- Post-Graduation Final Year Mark Sheet and Degree Certificate
- Migration Certificate should be submitted within 30 days from the admission date
- Caste certificate. Caste validity certificate and Non – Creamy layer certificate for reserved category candidates.
- No Objection Certificate from the Employer.