We have limited hostel/residential facility for our students.
Non AC ROOM:
Rent per month per student (Double Occupancy): Rs. 3000
Refundable security deposit for Hostels – Rs.5000/-
Outstation students are eligible for hostel facility.
Students should download Hostel admission form . Full Payment is required to be paid for admission. Admission is granted on ‘first come first serve’ basis only. No room could be blocked against part payment.
Before start of classes :Deduction of Rs. 3,000/- as processing charges.
After starting of classes : No Refund
MMBGIMS hostel is not having mess facility whereas occupants can tie up individually with food contractors. They may serve packed lunch/dinner in hostel.
Students are provided with some common add on facilities (tentative) like TV /Fridge/Washing Machine/Internet Connection/Hot Plate/Single Bed/Chair etc. Cleaning Staff/Security services are provided at location.
Hostel fee can be paid only through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Babasaheb Gawde Institute of Management Studies’ payable at Mumbai.
No Refund of Hostel fee is allowed in the case of cancellation.
Hostel accommodation list will be placed on our website 4 days before start of your classes.
• Visitors are allowed between 9.00 A.M. to 9.00 P.M. (all days) with proper entry in the Visitors Register.
• No female guests are allowed to enter in the hostel rooms in boys hostels & no male visitors are allowed to enter the girls hostel.
• It is the responsibility of the student to see that the guest leaves the hostel before 9.00 P.M. The visitors found between 9.00 P.M. to 9.00 A.M. will be considered as an illegal occupant and concerned student will be penalized as per the norm.
• If the student found allowing guests three times illegally in the year then he loses hostel admission.
• The guests can be accommodated in the guest room only after the prior permission of the Warden and after filling the Guest Form.
• Students are requested not to bring too many personal belongings, expensive jewelry, large sums of money. Money kept in the room for current use should be locked and the key should be kept with the student himself. MMBGIMS does not hold the responsibility for the loss of anything from the student’s room, but any loss is to be reported immediately to the Warden.
• While vacating the room it is the responsibility of the student to get the clearance of dues and handover the key to the office with due signature of the Warden on the counterfoil of the gate pass for no objection as far as breakage of hostel property. (i.e. furniture, electrical connections, damage in the room etc.)
• Student should submit the gate pass and deposit refund application (if applicable) at least eight working days in advance before vacating/leaving the hostel premises.
• The News Paper, Magazines or any reading materials should be used in the reading room. No one should take these materials outside.
• Student should use dustbins only for disposal of the waste and no one should throw papers or waste materials in the corridors of the Hostel.
• If you are not well immediately consult doctor. Do not wait till the illness becomes serious.
Documents mentioned in the Hostel form are mandatory to enclose with Hostel Form i.e. Proof of Residence – Parent and Local Guardian if any,Medical Insurance up to 1 lakh for a year Medical Fitness Certificate from Registered Medical Doctor, 1 + 3 Photo with self name.